From simple panels to more involved (find something more suitable) technology including HMI's, PLC's and VFD's, our Controls department can provide the most efficient solution possible. In addition to new systems, cutting edge solutions can be integrated with the older technology of existing equipment.
We also offer safety upgrades, spare part replacement, integration support and on-site field service.
- Complete system design, panel building and programming as per customer specifications.
- Any NEMA rating required.
- CSA approved panels are standard.
- Wiring is numbered and colour-coded.
- Full program and electrical drawings included with every project.
- We offer full product support, including program changes, schematics and machine integration.
- For service, we work with you schedule to help minimize down time and get you running without disturbing production.
- CAD design.
Pallet & Slip Sheet Dispenser SystemGeneral Conveyor offers a wide range of pallet handling equipment including palletizers, depalletizers, and pallet handling conveyors.
- Fully automatic operation
- Easily interlocked to existing equipment
- Side or over conveyor mounted slipsheet magazine
- Large capacity slipsheet magazine
- High efficiency vacuum generator
- Vacuum cup pattern and styles to suit a wide range of slipsheet types
- Adjustable for various sizes of slipsheets
- Wired and piped back to a single point
- Optional control package
Air-tight Conveying System
Bottle Packaging Station
Pallet Conveyor System with Bridges
Closed and Open Case Handling
Rotary Unscrambler SystemGeneral Conveyor designs and manufactures a variety of Rotary Accumulator-Unscrambler systems. These Rotary Accumulator-Unscramblers are suitably situated on conveyor lines in front of automated machinery where products accumulate or at the end of packaging lines.
With the addition of an optional sweep arm, manual unloading of products into the main conveyor stream is possible. These Rotary Accumulator-Unscramblers are available with a variety of powered infeeds with fixed or tilting dumping tables.
All designs are available in various sizes and in stainless steel construction.
- Accumulates product for automated machinery
- Easily incorporated into existing conveyor systems
- Used as a product collection station for manual packing
- Maintenance Free
Showing 1–5 of 120 results
3-A Sanitary Standard
- Promotes acceptance by USDA, FDA and other regulatory authorities.
- Equipment conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standards design criteria.
- Passed independent Third Party Verification for 3-A Symbol authorization.
- Equipment is easier to clean, inspect, and maintain - saving time and money.
Aerosol Test Tank
The non-magnetic rotary Waterbath is used in Aerosol manufacturing facilities to test recently filled Aerosol containers in compliance with DOT testing regulations of aerosol containers.
The basic function of the Waterbath is to immerse cans after filling and test the ability of the can to withstand an elevated internal pressure specific to the product inside the can. This is accomplished by controlling the heat of the water and immersion time of the can.
After the predetermined immersion time, the cans are returned to the production line for capping and packaging operations.
Features of the Non-Magnetic Waterbath:
- Standard lengths of 3’, 5’ and 7.5’
- Non-magnetic function allows user to run Aluminum and/or Steel cans.
- Container sizes range from 35mm to 73mm in diameter. (Custom sized cans and/or pucks are available as a custom built model)
- Stainless steel construction.
- 15 rows of containers inside the tank.
- Electrical Control system to control all functions of the equipment including temperature and immersion time.
- Operator HMI
- Infeed and discharge conveyor included.
- Explosive environment safe
- Allows aerosol manufactures to be compliant with DOT testing regulations.
- Stainless steel construction for all product and water contact surfaces provide high resistance to corrosion.
- 15 rows of containers inside the tank allows the foot print of the Waterbath to be extremely small. ie a 5’ bath has approximately 75’ of linear conveyor inside the tank.
- Operator HMI allows 2 levels of access (Operator and Managaement)
- Explosive environment safe allows users to install this equipment in their explosive environment without modification.
The air conveyor uses a system of blowers, air chambers and specially louvered top plates to convey regular shaped products at high speed with very low back pressure. Ideal for products such as convenience food cartons, cereal boxes, cigarette cartons, Styrofoam trays and personal hygiene products.
- High volume, low pressure blowers provide the air conveying surface. This means low operating costs and significant reduction in product damage.
- Minimum moving parts means minimal maintenance.
- Variety of widths, lengths, curves, straights, inclines and declines available for complete systems building.
- Very low back pressure accumulation.