Showing 1–5 of 6 results
90 Degree Pallet Transfer
General Conveyor offers a variety of 90 degree transfers designed to suit any application. Please contact us for the best possible solution to your packaging and material handling equipment requirements.
- 90 degree lift transfer designed to handle 40" x 48" GMA pallets to 3000 pounds.
- Low profile chain transfer.
- Drives mounted internally.
- Supplied as individual unit or complete system.
Chain Transfer – BR, CC, & Extended Types
Chain transfers are used to move products at right angles to adjacent or parallel conveyor lines. Air bags lift the transfer mechanism while powered chains transfer the product. Two or three strands of chain are available in either between rail (BR), conveyor to conveyor (CC), or Extended Types. Chains run on UHMW polyethylene wearstrips to reduce friction. Can be used with models 25-CRR, 26-CRR, & 25-CREZD chain driven roller conveyors.
- Chain: C-2060H or C-2080H double pitch roller chain.
- Motor: 3/4 HP for C-2060H, 1-1/2 HP for C-2080H.
- Speed: 30 FPM (standard).
Hytrol – 35RT Roller Transfer
The 35RT is mounted in a model DC-60 or DCEZ-60 (pallet drag chain conveyor) and is used to transfer product from one DC-60 to another. Air bags lift the transfer mechanism.
- Rollers: 3-1/2"dia x 9ga rollers mounted on 6" centers.
- Motor: 1/3 HP gearmotor.
- Capacity: 3000 lbs max load at 30 FPM.
Hytrol – Ball Transfer Table
The ball transfer table is used when products are required to be manually rotated or correctly positioned, such as a work station or other similar operation that requires quick, easy handling of the product. The ball transfer table is also used when more than two conveyor lines converge and packages must be transferred from one line to another.
- 1" ball casters.
- Frame: 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10ga, or 2-1/2" x 1" x 12ga steel channel.
- Widths (overall):
- 3-1/2" x 10ga: 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30", 34", 36", 40", & 42".
- 2-1/2" x 12ga: 12", 15", 18", & 24".
- 24-hour stockyard availability (contact for sizes available).
- Floor supports available.
Hytrol – CT-200 Chain Transfer
Chain transfers are used to move products at right angles to adjacent or parallel conveyor lines. An air bag actuator lifts the transfer mechanism while powered chains transfer the product. Chains run on UHMW polyethylene wearstrips to reduce friction. Complete unit mounts in models 190-ABEZ, 190-ACZ, or 190-LR.
- Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Transfer chain: #40 roller chain.
- Speed: 65 FPM (other speeds available).
- 1/2 HP gearmotor standard.
- Air requirements: 60 p.s.i. minimum, 125 p.s.i. maximum.