Showing 86–90 of 95 results
SCT10 Sanitary Cantilever Conveyor
The SCT10 Sanitary Cantilever Conveyor is the flagship product of GCCL's 'Sanitary Conveyor Technology' family. The cantilevered bed with a flip-up tail allows the belt to be easily removed using virtually tool-less procedures. This streamlined, hygienic design can be cleaned with less water and chemicals than conventional conveyors, further maximizing uptime and profitability.
- Patent Pending.
- Designed for food-safe applications.
- Disassembly, cleaning, and rebuilding in 75% less time than conventional sanitary conveying equipment.
- Very quiet.
- Virtually no maintenance or adjustment required.
- Certified and audited operations (ISO 9001:2008, CWB, AWS, 3-A).
- Non-sanitary mild steel version available.
Slat Lane Divider / Converger
Our range of Slat Lane Dividers/Convergers provides an automated system for dividing or converging one product line into as many as six product lanes. It is ideal for applications requiring moderate to high-speed sorting, reject or accumulation lane switching. Not normally recommended for dirty environments, or where spillage may be a concern.
- Multiple lane dividing or converging.
- Eliminates manual sorting, saves time and costs.
- "Jam Proof" switching.
- High Speed operation.
- Fully automatic.
- Mild steel or stainless steel construction.
- Options available: control package.
Slider Bed Belt Conveyor
General Conveyor Inc. manufactures a wide range of horizontal and incline belt conveyors that may be easily modified to meet customer requirements. Construction in both Mild Steel and Stainless Steel is available.
- Mild steel or sanitary stainless steel frames.
- Available in a variety of sizes, with belting to suit application.
- Modular design.
- Floor or ceiling mounting.
- Custom designing available.
- Easy maintenance.
Slip Roll Case Conveyor, CDLR
The advantages of our slip roll, chain driven live roller conveyor systems include accumulation, tapered roll curves, robustness and long life, safe operation, and minimum maintenance. We build the same conveying systems around our palletizers and depalletizers - it has to be strong.
- 12", 15", 18", 21" and 24" BFR.
- Curves at 32" inside radius.
- Rollers set high or low.
- Roller to roller or single strand chain design.
- Adjustable underslung drive position.
- Drive crossovers.
- Optional gates for product control.
- Optional wiring, sensing and programmable control.
- Gravity roller conveyor also available.
- Can be "positive" driven.
- Competitive pricing.