RA10 Pallet Destacker
Self-contained and easy to load, the RA10 pallet dispenser is an automatic dispenser capable of handling various pallet sizes with minimal change-over time. All lift and dispensing mechanisms are pneumatically performed. No internal take-away conveyor is required, since the pallet is pneumatically pushed onto your existing line conveyor. Pallets can be loaded manually or by lift truck from three sides. This machine can be retrofitted too.
The bottom pallet is dispensed onto a line conveyor, and pallets are added to the top of the stack manually or by lift truck from three sides.
- Wood, metal or plastic pallets.
- Standard duty with welded, heavy gauge steel frames.
- No internal take-away conveyor required.
- Sensors and valves wired to junction box.
- Options: control panel, dual chain pallet delivery system, high capacity pallet stacking guides, etc.
- Manually adjustable pallet sizes from 38"x38" up to 48"x48".
- 600 lb or 12 pallet capacity.
- Easily incorporated into existing equipment.
- Can be supplied with control panel for fully automatic operation.
- Mild steel, painted.
- Paint Options: White, Black or GCI Grey (as picture) Moving parts: Orange, Guards: Safety yellow
- Drive Train: Pneumatic cylinders and components.
- Control Voltage: 24 V.
- Configuration: Dispense by long or short side of pallet.Slats parallel or perpendicular to discharge.Right-angle or end-of-line dispensing to pallet conveyor.
- Capacity: 600 lb or 12 pallet capacity. Pallet sizes from 38” x 38” up to 48” x 48”.
- Elevation: Floor to bottom of dispensed pallet is 18” (standard). Higher or lower elevations possible.
- Footprint: Approximately 64” wide x 65” long.
- Environment: Clean, dry indoor applications operating in an ambient temperature range of +5°C to +40°C.
Click the image below to download PDF file.